Folic acid and HIV patient
Apr 2, 2014
Can one take folic acid if they are using ARVs. If yes, are
Response from Dr. Henry
There should not be any problem taking standard doses of folic acid with most antiretroviral regimens. I can comment more if the particular drugs used in the regimen were listed. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Am I Getting Herpes Outbreaks Every Few Weeks?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Causes An Hpv Outbreak?
- What If Somebody With Herpes Kisses Me?
- What Are Ways To Prevent Getting Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.