|Folic acid and HIV patient
Apr 2, 2014
Can one take folic acid if they are using ARVs. If yes, are
Response from Dr. Henry
There should not be any problem taking standard doses of folic acid with most antiretroviral regimens. I can comment more if the particular drugs used in the regimen were listed. KH
Recurring Rashes or Red patches. no fever.
- Is Jock Itch A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.