Mar 29, 2014
Hello doctor I need your help,I am a nurse I was talking to a friend who is HIV positive he was complaining about his mouth sores but he was talking to me a liquid splatter from his mouth that hit my left eye and my lip. Im very scared. Am I at risk? He has 4 open mouth sores due to weak immune system. Wat if ders blood mix with saliva
Response from Dr. Henry
Risk from splatter from mouth secretions to an eye/lip is basically zero=incredibly low risk.
CD 4 Count above 1,000
Folic acid and HIV patient
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Vaginal Fluid
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Giving Handjob?
- Is Vomiting An Early Sign Of HIV?
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.