Switching nevirapine to ritonavir/atazanavir with undetectable viral load.

Hello, Dr KH! You helped me a lot with your answer about my redness on the face. I'll talk to my doctor about switching nevirapine to ritonavir/atazanavir in a 2-3 months trial basis. My only doubt is about this trial basis. I mean if I switch this meds for 2-3 months but I don't get used to it or it doesn't solve my problem, I can get back to nevirapine? To know it is very important to me cuz I'd feel safer for change.

Thank you in advance and cheers from Brazil.

When a regimen switch is made in the setting of full viral suppression then one can usually switch back to the original regimen if the hoped for toxicity/side effect benefit is not realized while maintaining good viral control. KH

Firm help with Medication & different Doctors
Gynecomastia Surgery Option