Firm help with Medication & different Doctors

Dear Dr.,

I switched to a new Doctor and it is husband and wife doctor's office. They were the best I could find under my insurance. My RNA strands of HIV-1 indicate that it is resistant to older drugs. Also in the doctor's data, is that my subtype could unknowingly be resistant to more though.

Therefore, I prefer an aggressive medication approach, but I don't know how to best introduce my idea to my new Doctor. People always get offended when I explain to them what the data is, I print it out from the Government websites to show it. And I want to have an idealistic chance to get on a medication that I will keep taking for years without issue. It's just hard, because I think they get offended if I tell them that Stribild is the best approach and I refuse anything else because I believe in the data; and then there it comes wondering if the Doctor will prefer her own idea.

I mean if I never knew about Stribild and she told me, then I would take it. But I read the data first and I want it. Second question -- is it safe to combine Reyataz with Stribild? I need to start ARV medication now. I need a Doctor that will not get annoyed at me, and just look at the data and agree with what is tells. This medication is the best because all the other new generation drugs are prone to resistance, except this one, and it has the least side effects.

So please help me try to nail this idea with her not getting annoyed. I'm all brand new to this, I just got diagnosed, and some african from Uganda whom I had met in my own country has given me this life changing position. I'm not all in the gay world you know. I'm more into science and court cases (i've won six lol) -- but I have fun whenever I can, but times like this it is important to be serious.

Publised data is very limited regarding use of Stribild + atazanavir but anecdotal experience has been good. I would like to thing that HIV specialists welcome a dialogue with patients about their concern and enjoy working with well informed patients and relish a challenge of dealing with a resistance/more difficult HIV strain. KH

Redness on the face.
Switching nevirapine to ritonavir/atazanavir with undetectable viral load.