33 week pregnant and so worried

Please, help me...I'm so stressed. I'm 33 week pregnant and made the usual blood checking in a lab. The woman took a new needle but she didn't change the plastic holder. The problem is that i saw on it little brown spots so i decided it was a dried blood. I asked her about it and she answered it wasn't a blood if so she would change it. But i still continue thinking it was dried blood. What really stressed me is that she touched the holder (probably with dried blood on it) and after she touched my arm to check the vein on the place she will prick the needle . After she pricked the needle to take the blood. Is it possible to transmit HIV or hepatitis B / C in this way? Please reply me ASAP. I am so stressed and worried for the health of my unborn baby. Thanks in advance!

Risk would be incredibly low. If concerned would discuss with your doctor and in some cases get retested in another several weeks.

im on Atripla as pep
Raised Liver ALT enzymes.