im on Atripla as pep

Dear Keith Henry, We had unprotected sex with a prostitute me and my friend in the same time . It was anal sex but i used my finger to rub her vagina and i inserted it for a while, the sex lasted 2 to 3 minutes max and i load my semen inside of her anus my friend did it twice with her, the second day she told us that she is HIV + but maybe because we didnt gave her the money she asked for and she might trying to scare us, i went to a hospital and explained the situation to the Doctor and she asked if we checked the for HIV lately which we did like few months ago and didn't have sex all this time til this incident, we start the Atripla pep treatment within 40 hours after the incident, that was in Thailand, now i'm back to my counrty and HIV testing or any STI testing would cause me trouble and might lead me into a one way ticket out of this country .. i read so many stories about pep treatment and the initial tests after starting pep treatment, is it risky for us to not do the initial test since we are not able to do it this country? Or shall we wait til we finish 28 days of Atripla and then do the three months test ? I'm worried i dont want end up with HIV

Would continue the Atripla for prophylaxis and get an HIV test (often can go to sexually transmitted disease clinic and get tested) or do a home HIV test to make sure you are HIV negative at baseline. KH

CD4 Count Decrease & VL Decrease, help why is CD4 going down?
33 week pregnant and so worried