Re: How To Best Deal With Warts
Mar 22, 2014
Is there any clinical data on the HPV vaccines in HIV+ patients and its impact on their warts?
Thanks, in advance, for your answer.
Response from Dr. Henry
There is some data that the HPV vaccine may be somewhat effective in younger HIV+ patients at preventing acquisition of new HPV strains. I have seen no data on efficacy at actually treating warts (would not expect much benefit). If any reader knows of a reference on effect on warts please post. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.