AIDS STAGE

I was diagnosed with HIV were 15 days ago and according to the results of my CD4 is 94 and viral load is 95248. I'm in the AIDS stage. Yesterday just started the retro viral treatment. Yeah I can recover? Arrive Any Day Podre one undetectable LOAD? What care I need? Are should I prepare? How much time have I to live? I feel good healthy Thank you.

Good news that you are feeling healthy. Most patients who start an effective HIV regimen when feeling healthy, even with a starting CD4 count of 94, generally remain healthy as their HIV level drops to less the detection limit (typically < 50 copies/ml) over the first months on treatment. The recovery of CD4 cells is more variable but again most patients in your situation will see an increase in their CD4 count to >> 200 (out of the "AIDS" range) with increasing protection against AIDS defining and other HIV-related complications. KH

missing treatment
Re: How To Best Deal With Warts