Mar 15, 2014
You are suppose to take Odimune once a day, but what happens if you took it twice in one day (by accident) and you are pregnant, almost due!!!! I'm really stressed
| Response from Dr. Henry
Taking an extra dose of Odimune (Atripla in US) generally should not be a problem though some patients may experience some increased central nervous system side effects for a day or 2 (such as trouble sleeping, weird dreams, or fuzzy thinking). I would inform your HIV provider so that he/she can monitor the situation. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Burning Red Spots After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.