Mar 15, 2014
You are suppose to take Odimune once a day, but what happens if you took it twice in one day (by accident) and you are pregnant, almost due!!!! I'm really stressed
Response from Dr. Henry
Taking an extra dose of Odimune (Atripla in US) generally should not be a problem though some patients may experience some increased central nervous system side effects for a day or 2 (such as trouble sleeping, weird dreams, or fuzzy thinking). I would inform your HIV provider so that he/she can monitor the situation. KH
Tivicay and Epzicom side effects
EFECTOS SECUNDARIOS DEL VIRADAY
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Chlamydia Sti
- Are Post Nasal Drip And Dry Cough Signs Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.