Tivicay and Epzicom side effects

I have been on tivicay and epzicom for 3 weeks now and I am still having headaches, dizziness, and pressure around my eyes and feeling tired like Ive been drugged hours after I take it. I really hope the side effects to go away, since Ive taken a cocktail break for almost 6 months and just started this regimen after trying multiple other medications. Is it possible these side effects will go away, or if they dont when I see my doctor is it possible to ask him to change one component (Epicom) and replace it with the Truvada? I am not sure which one is the actual case of the unwanted side effects but I pray its the Epizom instead of Tivicay. I really dont want to take another protease inhibitor again

Headache can be seen with dolutegravir though in most cases mild and often diminishes with time. Less than 5% of patients in studies have stopped dolutegravir due to side effects during the first year.KH

Hiv drugs
overdose