|PLEASE EXPLAIN MY RESULT
Mar 14, 2014
I went for my viral load and CD4 count test and this was the result. A doctor tells me i have AIDS already. please tell me the truth. i just want to confirm.
Cd4 204 Hb 12.5 Cr 86 Ait 20.1 Glucose 5.18 HbsAg/Her- Neg
Response from Dr. Henry
A CD4 count < 200 is considered AIDS ( low CD4 count is often reversible with effective HIV treatment)so that CD4 count of 204 is just above the usual threshold for AIDS (the CD4 count can vary from day to day in the same patient). KH
herbex fat burner
HPV effects on Labs
- How Long Do Genital Warts Last?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Licking Genital?
- Can You Get HIV From Sharing A Toothbrush?
- Needle Stick How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sucking Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.