|herbex fat burner
Mar 14, 2014
the question here is, is it safe for an HIV+ person to drink herbex???
| Response from Dr. Henry
I could find no published study in a quality journal supporting the effectiveness of Herbex in HIV+ patients. Likely generally safe but a review of its ingredients and proposed mechanism of action and lack of actual valid published data make it difficult to comment with any confidence. I would inform your HIV provider if you are taking the product so that he/she can monitor your overall status. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Swallowing Precum Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.