|herbex fat burner
Mar 14, 2014
the question here is, is it safe for an HIV+ person to drink herbex???
| Response from Dr. Henry
I could find no published study in a quality journal supporting the effectiveness of Herbex in HIV+ patients. Likely generally safe but a review of its ingredients and proposed mechanism of action and lack of actual valid published data make it difficult to comment with any confidence. I would inform your HIV provider if you are taking the product so that he/she can monitor your overall status. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sensual Massage
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Erotic Massage?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Cut On Hand?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Razors?
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.