c d4 vira load

I was diagnosed with full blown a i d s in june 2011 c d4 43 vira load 14300 my c d4 has never gotten above 265 and my vira load has been undeteted except 3 times when it showed borderline im on stribild cymbalta for neurapathy night time reg noproxen 2 x a day klonapin mirtazaine zantac nexium my question is why wont my cd 4 rise any higher than 265 after almost three years of treatment i work full time on my feet all day this has gotten my doctor puzzled whos a state worker and my self as well i know others who had lower cd 4 and now 600 n higher im always fatigued my blood work hasn't been where it should be since day one i eat 3 healthy meals take a daily vitamin is there anything else that can be causing my c d4 not to climb higher ? i havent been sick with any o i s thanx gary in N.Y.S

CD4 recovery is highly variable and is impacted by age, how low the CD4 count falls, the amount of scarring that occurs in the lymph nodes, the size and function of the thymus, the degree of ongoing inflammation/immune activation, genetics, and other factors not directly related to the effectiveness of the HIV treatment itself (latter is gauged by low well the HIV level is suppressed which in your case has been good overall). Many patients have slow CD4 recovery for one or more of the reasons listed above.A CD4 count > 200 and suppressed viral levels is a good start and provides effective protection against most AIDS related complications. Many interventions are being looked at to decrease inflammation and enhance immune recovery but none are yet proven effective and safe. Maintaining good viral control and being patient is advised for the time being (often CD4 count will slowly trend upwards). KH

LIPSUCTION AND HIV
botox to reduce parotid gland hypertrophy