I really need, a specialist response

Hi my name is gonzalo im from chile south america country i hope u well

my issue is i have unprotected vaginal and oral intercourse wit an HIV+ woman, but thank god i have 10 negative elisas in that time

Architect ABBOTT ag/ab VIH1-2 4th gen. at:

2.6, 4, 4.7, 6, 9.5, 11.7, 12 and 13weeks (3 month) also at 20 and 22 weeks (5.5 month)

my question is, is this sufficient to ruled out the hiv infection and fears ?

I don't suggest any sYmptoms , the only i have its tonsillitis in week 3 but it pass out with Ambilan bid for one week

Please give me a response

thanks for your time , i send this to you because i see your job in Thebody.com but i dont see any cuestion like mine, and also ,in my country the information is absolutely remote and its so expensive to have a conversation with a cualified especialist.

This forum focuses on issues related to side effects of HIV treatment.

CLA and Complera
Long term HIV and diabetres