Mar 8, 2014
It's now 2014 and I'm wondering if there is yet a single physician in the US who can competently remove Bio-alcamid. I will never return to the doc who injected the mess into my face. What is the cost of removal. Will Medicare pay for any of the removal procedures? If could get the name of just one physician who can safety remove this stuff I will be happy. Bio-alcamid has been an utter disaster for me.
Response from Dr. Henry
If any reader has any experience with removal of Bio-alcamid per the note above please post. KH
VOMITING ALMOST THE WHOLE DAY
CLA and Complera
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- What Does A Lot Of Clear Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- Casual Contact Blood Cuts On Hand
- Contracting Hiv From Used Hair Trimming Machine
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.