Mar 8, 2014
It's now 2014 and I'm wondering if there is yet a single physician in the US who can competently remove Bio-alcamid. I will never return to the doc who injected the mess into my face. What is the cost of removal. Will Medicare pay for any of the removal procedures? If could get the name of just one physician who can safety remove this stuff I will be happy. Bio-alcamid has been an utter disaster for me.
| Response from Dr. Henry
If any reader has any experience with removal of Bio-alcamid per the note above please post. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Soreness On Penis Tip After Sex Std Sti
- Symptoms Of Peyronie's Disease
- Syphilis Treatment Before Penicillin
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.