Bio-alcamid removal

It's now 2014 and I'm wondering if there is yet a single physician in the US who can competently remove Bio-alcamid. I will never return to the doc who injected the mess into my face. What is the cost of removal. Will Medicare pay for any of the removal procedures? If could get the name of just one physician who can safety remove this stuff I will be happy. Bio-alcamid has been an utter disaster for me.

If any reader has any experience with removal of Bio-alcamid per the note above please post. KH

VOMITING ALMOST THE WHOLE DAY
CLA and Complera