I'm terrified of the future.

I sweat more than I have ever sweat in my life now that I have HIV..that or the meds I'm taking. stribild, lithium, Prozac....but it's embarrassing and obnoxious to be pouring sweat cleaning my house or walking down the street...is this normal? and I randomly get nauseas usually right when I wake up. lightheaded and sweaty the rest of the day :( cause? or remedies?

Those are not common problems from either treated HIV or Stribild. Recommend discussing with your HIV doc, pharmacist, and/or psychiatrist. Some of your psych meds can contribute to the symptoms you describe in some patients. Other medical problems (such as thyroid disorders) can cause those types of symptoms so a careful clinical evaluation is warranted. KH

Atripla and blood clots
VOMITING ALMOST THE WHOLE DAY