Virday rash

I started using viraday on february 13 and since saturday february 22 i started having some skin rashes and it is getting increased , and it covered all my body i have consulted my dr and he suggested today to stop viraday until all rashes are gone , i need here another opinion about that what shall i do in that case ? What are the consequences of stopping viraday and can i start using it back ? Is there any other alternative ? I am lost in here i dont know what can i do , and at the same time i know it is not easy to stop since my cd4 count is low 123 I need an assistance if possible Thank you

rashes are fairly common when starting efavirenz (in Viraday or Atripla in USA). If mild to moderate often can continue the Viraday with symptomatic mangement and close observation since the rash usually will clear/resolve after 1-2 weeks. Stopping Viraday can sometimes lead to develop of drug resistance so the situation has to be handled carefully with close monitoring. KH

efavirenz vs nevirapine re. depression and fatique
CD4 Up and Down