Re: Advice For Professionals
Feb 28, 2014
Dr. Joel Gallant had a forum where he answered questions from both patients and doctors, when he was at John Hopkins. John Hopkins discontinued the forum, last I checked.
However, I just found Dr. Gallant apparently is working in New Mexico and answering questions. Besides the docs here, I know he would help with complex questions from other medical practitioners. Here is the site I found, and I would think there is a way to contact him either by email or phone.
Response from Dr. Henry
Thanks for sharing that information! KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fatigue After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.