double dose os isentress?

I started Truvada/Isentress PEP last week and my adherance so far has been excellent, and the side effects pretty minimal. I usually take truvada/isentress at 9am each morning and isentress at 9pm in the evening.

because of my schedule, I usually don't get home in the evenings until 10 or 11 pm so I carry a single dose of Isentress with me in a pill box which I refill each morning.

Unfortunately this morning when I was taking my usual does of truvada/isentress, 2 pills of the isentress fell out of the pack and I figured I'd just add the second one to my pill box for the evening dose.

but before I knew what I was doing, I swallowed both isentress pills!

Should I go to the emergancy room as directed by Merck's website?

TheBody.com has a lot of info regarding taking too much Truvada and Atripla, but I can't find anything about taking too much Isentres.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to reply.

Should be no problem. Double doses of raltegravir (Isentress)once daily (entire dose at once) have been studied and though generally well tolerated the effectiveness of the once daily dosing was below the effectiveness of twice daily dosing so that strategy not recommended. KH

Hiv and Eye problems
Re: Advice For Professionals