Feb 26, 2014
We always here and understand the absolute variance but never of the percentage. I'm not on ARV since diagnoised 6 years ago because my numbers a very good, but have noticed the cd4% varies slighty back and forth. Is this normal or a blip in labs?
Response from Dr. Henry
Both the CD4 count and to often a lesser degree the CD4% vary throughout the day and from day to day in the same patient so your observations are not that unusual. KH
Should we see through side affects
- I Just Got Treated For Chlamydia Can I Have Hiv
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
- Can Our Body Naturally Fight Off Hep C?
- Can Hepatitis Totally Cured?
- How To Know If You Caught Hiv Right After Sex?
- How Long Do Symptoms Appear After Exposure To Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.