Feb 26, 2014
We always here and understand the absolute variance but never of the percentage. I'm not on ARV since diagnoised 6 years ago because my numbers a very good, but have noticed the cd4% varies slighty back and forth. Is this normal or a blip in labs?
Response from Dr. Henry
Both the CD4 count and to often a lesser degree the CD4% vary throughout the day and from day to day in the same patient so your observations are not that unusual. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Masturbation With Saliva
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Breast Milk?
- Muscle Ache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can My Penis Fall Off From An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.