Feb 26, 2014
Response from Dr. Henry
Though not officially studied or sanctioned crushing as you propose can be effective for some patients. We followed patients in yor situation who have had to crush their HIV meds. when doing so we follow the HIV levels more carefully and occasionally will check the levels of key antiretrovirals. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Do People Get AIDS From Drinking After Someone?
- Sensual Massage Scared I Have AIDS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Topping?
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.