Epzicom and Tivicay side effects.

Hi, I am on Epzicom and Tivicay been on them for about a week. I just noticed that I have a white tounge. I didnt think anything of it at first. I used my tounge cleaner and noticed it is kind of hairy looking but still white. Is this a common side effect of Tivicay or Epzicom? Also should I be concerned. I called my doctor he just recommended using diluted listerine for a few days to see if that helps. I dont have any patches anywhere on my mouth or in it except for the white thickness on my tounge. Thank You very much!!!

Development of a white coating of the tongue after starting Epzicom/Tivicay (dolutegravir) is not a commonly reported direct side effect if those drugs. Immune reconstitution, effects of other drugs (ie antibiotics), diet, some HIV conditions (such as thrush or yeast infections), and other factors can contribute to development of white coating of tongue. KH

Can living with a dog lower probability of having depression?
Arthritis and high CD3 cell number