Long term effects of HIV and Atripla regimen

I am 51 years old and have been HIV+ for about 5 years. I immediately started on a Atripla regimen upon diagnosis. Seems to be working great for me - undetectable viral load and t-cells back in the 600s. The only issue is I travel abroad about once a month and have to adjust the time I take Atripla accordingly. My question, however, is what will be the long term effects of my HIV status and Atripla regimen. As I get older, is there anything I should be looking for - aches or pains - that might be exacerbated by either my HIV status or drug regimen?

A good question-published data is limited as to very long term effects of Atriple (>>5 years) but general clinical experience and that from observational studies seems to be reassuring that patients doing well on Atripla who remain adherence have a low rate of virologic failure and rare development of unanticipated side effects. Kidney function tends to decline with age so there is concern about the long term effects of tenofovir in patients >> 50 years old as well as bone loss effects-those are areas that merit monitoring in the years/decades ahead. Gilead is developing another form of tenofovir (TAF) that is attempting to minimize those concerns. KH

Cognitive Decline
She not lactating well enough