Muscle wasting

I've been on ARVs for the past 6 years. My buttocks, thighs and legs have shrinked is there anything I can do to minimise the muscle wasting?

Muscle wasting is not common from HIV meds-fat wasting is more common. Both were more common with older HIV meds-which meds were you on and are you now taking? Assessment of hormone levels, activity, protein intake, and other health factors is important to determine the cause of weight loss and the degree of fat versus muscle loss. KH

HIV+ since 10/19/2009, Gastric Bypass 11/27/2007, CD4 320 High low 180 Undetectable Viral Load
Cognitive Decline