Jan 19, 2014
How or what do I do to get rid f the soreness with the shingles?.
Please help asap! I'm dying!
Response from Dr. Henry
Pain associated with shingles and post herpetic neuropathy can be frustrating to manage. Often stepped use of analgesics (sometimes requiring use of narcotics in severe cases), oral neuropathy meds (sucs has amitryptiline or gabepentin), or even topical treatment (such as capsaicin or lidocaine) may need to be considered. Recommending discussing with your HIV or primary care doctor. If severe consider referral to neurologist or pain specialist. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Treat Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.