Hello Doctor Henry I am a liitle paranoid about the negative tests I had particularly because I read that having the conditiom-agammaglobulinemia- can keep one fromn producing antibodies. I want so badly to TRUST my test results but this another hurdle. How does one rule out the above (long)named condition and BELIEVE THE RESULTS? Is there a test for knowing for sure I do not have it and I can take my negative test reults as the blessing they are? I greatly trust and respect your expertise and look forward to your expert opinion.

You can get a routine blood test for total protein, albumen and globulins. If you have normal range globulins and/or total protein then it is very unlikely than you have a gamma globulin deficiency. KH

Quick question I still have not received a response, please!