Atripla and food to avoid

Hi, I have been taking Atripla for about 5 years and my lab reports are fine. But lately I have tiny (sesame size) bumps on my arms after dinner (which I take after shower). The bumps are itchy and I have to take antihistamine to stop the itch, and get rid of the bumps. After being positive, I have developed shrimp allergy, so I have stopped any intake of shrimps and squid. Could you tell me if I can take antihistamine daily with my Atripla? Any other common food I should avoid? Thank you so much!!

Should be OK to take standard over the counter antihistamines (such as diphenhydramine or Benadryl) with Atripla. The main food to watch with Atripla are ones with high fat content that can result in higher efavirenz levels with increased risk for central nervous system side effects. KH

what are the results of stoping
shingles soreness