Jan 1, 2014
i'v been takin tribuss for 8 months and ever since i started taking this med, my mood changes time a time. Can this be the effects of the med?
Response from Dr. Henry
You may be experiencing ongoing central nervous system/mood problems from the efavirenz in Tribuss (Atripla in US). I would discuss with your HIV provider to see what other factors, medications could be contributing. If the efavirenz appears to be likely cause consider discussion about what alternative treatment options you may have (ie nevirapine instead of the efavirenz). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.