PEP- FEVER,chances of HIV?

Hi Henry,Thanks for the answer.After start taking PEP ( within 24 hrs,after exposure,as my condom broked ) , I got on /off fever for first 15 days when i am taking my PEP ( (Now i am in 20 th day.).is it a symptoms of HIV ?bze i no were heared fever is the side effects for PEP(lopinavir/Ritonovir & Tiffonovir )I too got Diaria for several days , tiredeness.i am worrying that this is the symptoms of HIV?2. will PEP will prevent the HIV 100 % ?3.The girl partners ( latest )recent test result showing, Eliza ( HIV 1 & 2 )& P24 Antigene were negative.4.Even though there is any chances of HIV transmission at a single time anal sex( condom broken ,sawn at the end of removal ) with her?I am worrying daily ..plse help me Henry.thanks.

In situations like yours vast majority of cases the symptoms you are experiencing are side effects from the NPEP drugs or some other condition and not HIV Infection. If you actually had an HIV exposure (data not supportive that you had an exposure) then the NPEP drugs may decrease the low risk to an even lower risk. KH

switching back to truvada/sustiva
Low testosterone