switching back to truvada/sustiva

hi first of all thank you for last response. i do have more questions and would greatly appreciate a timely response now that i have switched back to taking sustiva and truvada again. after being on atripla for two months. i used to take truvada at 2pm and sustiva at 10pm. before that switch. now new doc is telling me to take them both together at bedtime. should i resume taking truvada and sustiva at the times that i used to before i was put on atripla. or start taking them together as this doc is now telling me to do. does it matter if i take them separately. at diffrent times daily. as long as i take my daily dose. or will they be more effective if i start taking them together at the same time daily. as now being instructed. please collaborate on this. will switching times cause adherense

For most patients timing of truvada dosing vs efavirenz dosing shouldnt make much difference with main feature being how well the efavirenz is tolerated (late evening dose usually fits with relatively empty stomach and sleeping during peak time for brain side effects). For many patients taking drugs once a day improves adherence but there is considerable variabiity and no firm rules=everyone is somewhat unique and no dogmatic firm answer is appropriate for every patient.Bottom line is that in most cases taking truvada and efavirenz at separate times should not be a problem. KH

Stribild, testosterone cypionate IM,..now hyperprolactinemia and bromocriptine.
PEP- FEVER,chances of HIV?