HIV and stopping meds

My viral load upon detection was 680,000 and cd4 was 670. I started meds a year later when cd4 fell to 320. I've been on meds almost for 4 years and viral load has been undetectable since the start of Atripla and my cd4 is at 1570. I feel that my body is safer without the meds and my body feels great. No more diareah. No more depression. Is this safe?

In most cases stopping HIV Medications results in a return of the HIV level to pre-treatment levels with drops in the CD4 count-both of which may increase your risk for health problems. A rebound in viral level also increases the risk of HIV transmission during unsafe sex. For most of the currently recommended HIV regimens, the risk to the body of continuing HIV treatment is less than risk for stopping medications. In a subset of persons who started medications with days/weeks of getting HIV infected, they may be able to stop medications without a viral rebound (? < 15% of patients in that situation). Recommend discussing with your HIV provider. KH

please answer me
6 Months on theraphy