Intergrase Inhibitors

Please tell me if Integrase Inhibitors, such as Tivicay and Isentress are associated with Lipoatrophy? I have to discuss with my ID doctor a new regiemen in the next week do to I was on complera for 2 years, but lately it has been making me really DEPRESSED! I have been positive for 18 yrs and finally found something I could tolerate but the depression has became too much too bear. I've tried Stribild a couple of Months ago, but it made me feel ill so I stopped. I also tried most of the Protease Inhibitors and my 18 years of being postive, but I am afraid of the facial wasting so I am looking for a combination that will keep me safe from facial wasting. It will make me really mental if I notice any changes in my appearance. What are some of the most common side effects of Tivicay? What can I take that will not cause Lipoatrophy? I have been on almost every thing. I know have to find something I can tolerate and be happy with. Please help!

Data on dolutegravir remains limited and short term but there has not been much of a signal for concern about lipoatrophy due to that drug. Aging can cause some lipoatrophy and there may be some with the NRTIs even Truvada/Epzicom but certainly less than with some of the older drugs. SIde effects with dolutegravir are low (headaches occasionally noted). KH

Mega Mass 2000 Mass Gainer
Remicade and HIV