Mega Mass 2000 Mass Gainer

Can I take Mega Mass 2000 Mass Gainer?

I'm currently on Efav, Lami/Zido for a year now. I have the skinny type of body ever since I was young. I'm currently 30. My partner told me to ask if I could have Mega Mass 2000 Mass Gainer as I want to be bigger. Can I? Will it be dangerous to my liver or kidney? Or is it OK?

You may check out more about this product by going to http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/weider/mega-mass-2000.html or you may Google "Mega Mass"

Unlikely to be harmful but no published data in the medical literature (or in HIV+ patients in particular) on the safety and efficacy of that product. KH

cant stand the heat
Intergrase Inhibitors