|am I really going to pay 25% of my HIV meds with ACA?
Nov 10, 2013
am I really going to pay 25% of my HIV meds with ACA?
Response from Dr. Henry
If you are having concerns about insurance payments (or copayments) for your antiretroviral medications I recommend discussing with your HIV clinic social worker, case manager, benefits counselors, or local ACA navigator to determine your best insurance options. In most cases the out of pocket expenses for HIV medications should remain the same or decrease. KH
cant stand the heat
- When Do Lymph Nodes Swell With Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv From Eating After Someone?
- Can I Be Exposed To Hiv And Test Negative For Two Years Then Test Positive?
- Can Atripla Cause False Positive On Drug Screen For Marijuna?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv After One Sex Encounter
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.