|am I really going to pay 25% of my HIV meds with ACA?
Nov 10, 2013
am I really going to pay 25% of my HIV meds with ACA?
| Response from Dr. Henry
If you are having concerns about insurance payments (or copayments) for your antiretroviral medications I recommend discussing with your HIV clinic social worker, case manager, benefits counselors, or local ACA navigator to determine your best insurance options. In most cases the out of pocket expenses for HIV medications should remain the same or decrease. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Bleeding During A Pap Smear
- Can You Get Genital Warts On Your Mouth?
- Can You Take Pap Smear Test If You Are Virgin?
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.