CD4 Count Drop

I'm resending my question because I forgot to indicate the meds I'm taking in my first question.

I'm on Efav and Lami-Zido.

I was diagnosed in Oct 2012 and my CD4 count in Nov 2012 was 169. In May 2013, it was 325 and in Nov 2013, it's 233.

The drop got me worried. I know that you might need the viral load info, as well, but that info won't be available until probably a month from now. I decided to just send this question because it has really gotten me worried.

See previous answer. The CD4 count is variable even after starting HIV treatment. Suppressing the HIV level and being on appropriate prophylaxis are key initiatl steps in managing HIV infection. I would expect that your CD4 count will start trending upwards but rate is variable(can be slow in some patients) and doesnt always happen (perhaps 10-15% dont see hoped for CD4 increase). KH

CD4 Count Drop
More a comment than a question