CD4 dropped

I'm on 3ZT/AZT and Efav since April 2012. Since then my CD4 moved from 359 to 586 to 592. However, my recent CD4 count dropped to 537. Should I be alarmed? I never missed a dose but I take my meds within 30 mins plus minus of the exact time. Thanks.

The CD4 count is highly variable in both HIV negative and positive persons with larger variation often seen the higher the CD4 count. For persons with suppressed HIV levels and CD4 counts > 350-500 recommendations are moving in the direction of only checking the CD4 count once yearly or less since of minimal clinical value in that setting (translates in your case to --do not worry about the slight drop in CD4 count). KH

gum bleeding and lose teeth
Lower right side pain