|gum bleeding and lose teeth
Oct 30, 2013
Hello Doctor, Please recommend a dentist in New York City or Long Island who has experience treating patients with HIV. Please no hospitals (since they charge large fees) and non-profits (not eligible). Thank you.
Response from Dr. Henry
Recommend contacting local NYC AIDS service organization for referral recommendation. Often community clinics offer low cost dental services as do some dental school clinics and Ryan White sponsored clinics. KH
Strange smelling Ejaculate
- Vaginal Fluid Touched Visible Wound Hiv Risk
- How Long Can Hep B And C Live Outside Of Body?
- Peripheral Neuropathy Hand Tremors
- When An Insect Bites Someone With Hiv Can It Be Transmitted To Another Person?
- Can A Physician Practice Medicine If They Are Hiv Positive?
- Can Gonorrhea And Chlamydia Lead To Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.