HIV+ and I feel very sick.

Hi Dr, I have been HIV+ for about 3 years and every 4 or so months I get quite sick, flu like symptoms and anywhere I have had a medical issue flares up,I have been tested for everything and nothing comes up, I also get dizzy, night sweats,dry cough and can't do anything but lay in bed, I have been undetectable for 3 years and my last CD4 count taken which was just 2 months ago was 800, I don't know what to do is this normal? is this the HIV virus itself or could there be something else wrong?any suggestions would be appreciated, thank you Chad.

You dont mention what your HIV history is, what other medical problems you have,what other medications your are taking, your stress levek, your diet/excercise, smoking, drug taking and other key elements of health that can influence how your are feeking. For most standard first line HIV regimens in the setting of full viral suppression and CD4 counts > 500 those symptoms would rarely be due to HIV or the HIV medications directly. KH

PEP and general aneasthesia
Strbild, missed doses, using simvastatin