Oct 23, 2013
Does Stribild cause urine odor
Response from Dr. Henry
Many factors can impact urine odor including hydration status, food intake (ie garlic or fish/fish oils). I have not heard patients on Stribild in our clinic note a change in urine smell nor have I seen mention of that in the literature or in the studies on Stribild. If any reader has noted a change in urine odor due to Stribild please post
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- The Vaginal Fluid Got In Touch With The Penis Head
- Vaginal Fluid Touched Visible Wound Hiv Risk
- What Is The Most Common Way To Spread Aids?
- Is Nasal Congestion A Symptom Of Hiv?
- How Likely Heterosexual Male To Catch Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Pregnancy Blood Work Results For Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.