ibuprofen and aciclovir
Oct 23, 2013
can u take 500mg ibuprofen while taking 800mg aciclovir?
Response from Dr. Henry
Generally not a problem taking acyclovir and ibuprofen though both can have some renal/kidney effects so monitoring/caution still suggested. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv While Wearing A Condom?
- Can A Health Care Professional Refuse To Treat A Hiv Patient?
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Become Full Aids?
- Cytomegalovirus Risk And Litter Boxes
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Antibiotics Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.