Viraday

I have been on the generic form of Atripla, Viraday, for 2 years now, with good results. I buy the medication from an online pharmacy, which it normally takes 12 days for me to receive in the US. I just went to reorder, and they are out of stock until the end of the month....Can I take Truvada & Sustiva in it's place. I know that the 2 pills are part of Viraday, but just wondering if it will cover what Viraday does? The reason why I ask, is I am going away on November 7, and don't think that the medication will arrive in time, and due to a housefire, lost my medication in the fire....NO injuries, THANK GOD!

Switching from a fixed dose single tablet formulation to the separate components in situations like you describe generally would work out OK-would inform your HIV provider so he/she can monitor. KH

Should I take Immune boosters
ibuprofen and aciclovir