|Does haart can cause memory flaws ?
Oct 23, 2013
i am quiete not sure, but i am having seriues memory issues. i take efavirenz, lamivudina zidovudina.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Efavirenz can cause some brain/central nervous system side effects that can include some confusion, trouble sleeping, and possibly memory problems though that side effect is not common. Since HIV infection of the brain can cause memory problems (as can other drugs and medical conditions) an evaluation by your HIV provider is recommended. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Having Stds Mean I Have Hiv?
- How To Treat Loss Of Appetite When You Are Hiv Positive?
- If I Have Candidiasis Do I Have Hiv?
- What Do Oral Warts Look Like?
- Blood Transfusion How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.