medicine

I was taking duovir+efavir after 2month my hb come down to 3.8 then discontinued after blood tranussion and treatment improved to 10.6.again doctor advised to take duovir-N is it ok please advise

If there was no other explanation for your severe anemia then the AZT in Duovir is a likely cause and it would not be advised to take that drug. Substituting abacavir, tenofovir, or even stavudine for the AZT usually gets around the anemia problem--would discuss with your HIV provider what are your alternatives to AZT if any. KH

viraday
Edurant and grapefruit