Oct 18, 2013
Is Viraday available in Thailand, if so can you tell me the supplier please.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Viraday (Atripla in US) is a generic form of efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir DF. TO my knowledge generic forms of Atripla can be purchased with doctors orders via internet pharmacies and are likely to be available as well in Thailand. I recommend speaking to a local AIDS service organization or HIV clinic to determine your local availability. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Does Genital Herpes Look Like On Women?
- What Is The Normal Range On Herpes 2 Igg Test?
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia After Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.