Tivicay and fatigue?

I was just switched from Isentress to Tivicay, so I could do a once-a-day regimen. It's been about 3 days and I'm having really bad fatigue.

Of course "fatigue" is a possible symptom of nearly every medication on the planet, but I wonder if you have heard any similar reports.

I will contact my ID doc and explain what's going on, perhaps it's something that resolves after a few days?

Prior to this I was on Intelence, Isentress, Truvada. The first two being twice a day. Now it's once a day dosing for: Intelence, Truvada and Tivicay. It's not yet clear whether you can do once-a-day on the Isentress.

Thanks!

Fatigue when starting dolutegravir (Tivicay) has been reported but is not a common feature. If the Tivicay is responsbile I would be surprised if it persists so would try to hang on for another1-2 weeks and observe for other symptoms and for the direction the fatigue is taking. KH

Medications
mild nausea in the morning from stribild