Sep 24, 2013
Medication interaction with massage
| Response from Dr. Henry
Message therapy should have no effect on efficacy or safety of HIV medications. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- I Have All Symptoms Of Hiv After Unprotected Sex
- Treatment For Neuropathy In Arms And Hands And Legs And Feet
- Do Hiv Symptoms Appear Earlier Than Two Weeks?
- Could Simple Cholesterol Test In Clinic Show Presence Of Hiv
- Can A Woman Transmit Hiv To A Man Through Fellatio?
- Difference Between Acute And Chronic Hepatitis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.