Sep 24, 2013
Medication interaction with massage
Response from Dr. Henry
Message therapy should have no effect on efficacy or safety of HIV medications. KH
Tivicay and fatigue?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex
- Is Hair Loss A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Frequent Watery Vaginal Discharge With Bad Odor
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.