|Tyricten side effects
Sep 12, 2013
I feel extremely tired since using tyricten . Is that normal and will it go away at some point
Response from Dr. Henry
Tyricten (Truvada in US) generally does not usually cause extreme fatigue (< 5%)though it can occasionally happen. I recommend discussing with your HIV provider. Fatigue is common in the general population and is more common in HIV+ persons from a variety of causes so a general health evaluation is recommended. KH
Atripla weight gain
treatment @ low cost in usa
- Can A Person Be Hiv Infected And Have No Symptoms For Ten Years?
- Is Running Chronic Low-grade Fever A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Nail Fungus Occurs At What Stage Of Hiv
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Though Cleaning Teeth?
- What Color Are Hiv Spots On Your Skin?
- Will A Blood Test Tell If You Are Infected With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.