|my husband has genital warts
Sep 12, 2013
Since he started darunivir and istress he is developing them and after sex he pimples appears on his penis even though we using a condom.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Those HIV medications and starting antiretroviral therapy in general dont generally directly cause genital warts or flare-ups of genital warts. In some cases immune reconstitution may cause flare-ups of pre-existing skin problems. I recommend discussing with your husband's HIV doctor. Sometimes a referral to a dermatologist (skin specialist) can be helpful. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Genital Warts Do I Have Hiv?
- How Do Genital Warts Start?
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- Can You Get AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Chance Of Getting AIDS From Oral Sex Form Sex Worker
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.