Hiv/Hep C

I have been hiv positive for 23 years and hep C positive for about 5, I have the Hiv under control, there are some new hep c drugs coming out from what I hear, I am hep C treatment naive, is there any time frame when the new hep C drugs will be available for me? Thanks

The timing for treatment for hep C infection depends on what stage your hepatitis C is and your overall liver health. A full liver/hep C assessment by a specialist is recommended to determine if there is an immediate need for treatment (evidence for severe cirrhosis/fibrosis and monitoring for liver cancer) or can you safely wait for several years when hep C treatments that dont require interferon will likely be available.

periodontal disease and hit
stomach burning